Co-Funder opportunities in Tenn Capital
Tenn Capital is a wholly owned Guernsey registered, alternative short-term finance provider, with additional offices in Jersey and Gibraltar. We offer short-term loans to quality borrowers secured against prime residential property in the UK and Overseas.
We have a significant credit facility from a global leading institution which allows us to compete on the world stage.
However, we often see solid loan opportunities, that are over-collateralised, which offer attractive risk-adjusted returns. We syndicate these loans using a mixture of our capital and capital provided by wealthy private clients, HNWIs and Institutions who participate directly in the loans.
Individuals and institutions who participate in our loans receive the following benefits:
- Access to quality lending opportunities
- Clear and accurate information to assist you in making an informed decision
- Robustly underwritten and screened loans
- Attractive risk-adjusted returns secured against quality primarily residential security
- Professional execution and loan management
- Experienced recovery team in the rare event that things don’t go according to plan
We have used Co-Funder capital in the following ways:
- To fund “mezzanine” positions on top of our funding line to achieve higher loan to values loans. Mezzanine rates start from high teen percentages per annum and have a minimal effect on the blended interest rate on the total cost to the Borrower
- To fund approved loans which pass our institutional credit process but which do not fit within our main funding line for policy reasons – this may be borrower profile, loan size or other arbitrary reasons
- To fund short-term secured loans until our main facility is put in place
- For development and loans under £1m which have an extremely low LTV and/or for a very wealthy borrower
If you would like to learn more about the opportunities available, how we structure loans and economics please email: firstname.lastname@example.org