Complex Bridging Finance
Complexity is relative – and we have worked through the entire spectrum of challenging lending cases.
Complexity can sit in any part of a bridging finance case:
- The borrower may have background challenges for a multitude of reasons.
- The property can have a billion things wrong, which makes it difficult to use as security.
- The repayment strategy may be speculative, difficult to execute or appreciate.
- The ownership structure may be involved, international or wide ranging.
- There may be international, political or other reasons which make a simple loan hard to find.
- We will look at the hard facts and the soft facts; and work with you and the team of advisers to find a solution.